Common Good Linen Water, Glass Bottle, 16 Fl Oz
Our eco-friendly Linen Water can be used to infuse clothes, bed linen, furnishing and towels with a delicate essential oil fragrance. This multifaceted product can also be lightly sprayed onto clothing to reduce wrinkles and refresh, or spritzed in your dryer, wardrobe or in your steam iron. All of our non-toxic cleaning products are formulated with gentle, plant-based ingredients which are Leaping Bunny Certified and safe for kids, pets and the environment. Made in the USA.
- 16 oz glass bottle
- scented with 100% pure essential oil
- spray lightly onto bed linen and furnishings to add a fresh, light scent
- lightly spray clothing to reduce wrinkles and refresh
- use as an ironing aid
- plant based biodegradable formula
- no parabens or sulfates
- free of synthetic fragrance, phthalates, optical brighteners, dye, chlorine bleach and ammonia
- cruelty-free (Leaping Bunny certified)
Essential Oil Spotlight
Lavender lends its dual anti-microbial and therapeutic properties to our products, making them naturally cleaner, gentler and more effective.
Full Ingredients List
water, decyl glucoside, essential oil, isopropyl alcohol, citric acid, sodium citrate