Common Good Linen Water Refill Box, 48 Fl Oz
Our first run of refill boxes is sold-out! We're making more. They will be in-stock in October 2018. We love pre-orders and will ship your refill box as soon as they're available. Thanks!
Refill your glass and plastic all-purpose cleaner bottles with this low-plastic refill box. Over 83% less plastic, to be specific.
You can recycle the packaging when it's empty. Be sure to keep those bottles because both plastic and glass will last hundreds of years.
- 48 oz bag-in-box
- 3 refills of Common Good glass bottle and 6 refills of our plastic bottle
- scented with 100% pure essential oil
- spray lightly onto bed linen and furnishings to add a fresh, light scent to fabrics and rooms
- lightly spray clothing to reduce wrinkles and refresh
- use as an ironing aid
- readily biodegradable formula
- no parabens or sulfates
- free from synthetic fragrance, phthalates and dyes
- cruelty-free (Leaping Bunny certified)
This box holds to 3 refills if you're using a 16oz bottle. By weight, this box uses 83% less plastic than the equivalent plastic bottles. It is made from recyclable cardboard and plastic. See this page for more information about how to recycle this packaging.
Our eco-friendly Linen Water can be used to infuse clothes, bed linen, furnishing and towels with a delicate essential oil fragrance. This multifaceted product can also be lightly sprayed onto clothing to reduce wrinkles and refresh, or spritzed in your dryer, wardrobe or in your steam iron. All of our non-toxic cleaning products are formulated with gentle, plant-based ingredients which are Leaping Bunny Certified and safe for kids, pets and the environment. Made in the USA.
Full Ingredient List
Water, decyl glucoside, essential oil, isopropyl alcohol, citric acid, sodium citrate
Now you can even if you don't live near a refill station...