Common Good Laundry Detergent Refill Box, 48 Fl Oz
Refill your glass and plastic all-purpose cleaner bottles with this low-plastic refill box. Over 83% less plastic, to be specific.
You can recycle the packaging when it's empty. Be sure to keep those bottles because both plastic and glass will last hundreds of years.
LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
- 48 oz bag-in-box
- 1.5 refills of either Common Good glass or plastic bottle
- ultra-concentrated 3X formula
- contains 48 HE (high efficiency) loads
- low-sudsing formula safe for HE machines
- for use in both front and top loaders
- enzymes for powerful stain removal
- readily biodegradable formula
- no parabens or sulfates
- free of synthetic fragrance, phthalates, optical brighteners, dye, chlorine bleach, and ammonia
- made in U.S.A.
- cruelty-free (Leaping Bunny certified)
This box holds to 3 refills if you're using a 16oz bottle. By weight, this box uses 83% less plastic than the equivalent plastic bottles. It is made from recyclable cardboard and plastic. See this page for more information about how to recycle this packaging.
Laundry day warriors rejoice! Whether you have a new member of the family or skin sensitivities, our all natural laundry detergent is the safest, best laundry soap around! No optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances (phthalates) here, we keep harsh and unnecessary chemicals out of the hamper by using plant and mineral based ingredients. How does it clean, you ask? We use a medley of enzymes that act as powerful stain removal agents. Even better, we’ve designed our eco-friendly laundry detergent with HE machines in mind. Our formula is ultra-concentrated, so a little goes a long way, just one cap full of detergent needed per medium sized load.
Full Ingredient List
Water, decyl glucoside, sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauramine oxide, lactic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, amylase enzyme, lipase enzyme, (essential oil).
Now you can even if you don't live near a refill station...